Community Building and Engagement
We believe in creating a sense of community and belonging. For this, we aim to:
- Identify and begin to develop each individual's distinct talents and strengths.
- Increase awareness and appreciation of the unique talents and strengths of others.
- Cultivate a supportive community through facilitated conversations and respect.
- Promote curiosity, appreciation and a deeper understanding and appreciation of our talents and differences.
Recognizing our own strengths help build our community!
Empowering Our Student Organizations and Professional Societies
Students organizations help students create connections, build relationships, and expand their skills outside the academic realm. The skills and connections gained through our students organizations translate in career success! Join Us!
For more information on our student organizations and professional societies please visit:
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE): https://nsbe.orgs.wvu.edu/
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE): https://swe.orgs.wvu.edu/
- Alpha Omega Epsilon (AOE): https://wvuengage.wvu.edu/organization/aoe
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE): https://www.shpe.org
- Out in STEM (O-STEM): https://wvuengage.wvu.edu/organization/ostem